If your sponsorship agreement includes vending space, NASSC will need to collect some additional information from you through the Sponsor’s Vending Information form. The information collected helps to ensure your space is ready for you.
Once you submit the Sponsor’s Vending Information form, review your confirmation email for more details, including the link to your form.
Sponsor-Vendors will be able to track their vending materials submitted with a simple click of a link. You’ll always know what we have received and what may still be pending from you.
Please keep copies of all materials submitted to us for your records.
Prior to beginning your application, please review all of the following documents carefully: *
- NASSC – 2021 Vendor Information – includes requirements and deadlines for participation in NASSC as well as City mandated policies regarding signage allowed.
- City of Virginia Beach – Tent and Vendor Separation Distances
- City of Virginia Beach – 2021 Food Vendor Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- City of Virginia Beach – 2021 Platform Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
* NASSC holds vendors solely responsible for following all policy and requirements set forth by NASSC, City of Virginia Beach, and other agencies.
Application Process: With the application you will be asked to upload the following *:
- MENU or LIST OF ITEMS to be sold, sampled, or given away. Include pricing. PDF file format is preferred.
- PHOTO(s) of SET-UP – Photo(s) must show the full set-up to be used at NASSC including all signage and props. PDF or JPG files preferred.
- 2021 Sponsor-Vendor Agreement & Indemnity – Persons authorized to enter into a formal agreement within the online application will NOT need to download this form. Download only if directed to do so when completing the Sponsor Vending Information.
While completing the Sponsor Vending Information Form, you may SAVE your entries and return to complete and submit the form later. All deadlines apply.
Materials due following submission of the application are outlined in the Vendor Information linked above. These materials should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Food and beverage vendors must also submit an application and fees to the Virginia Department of Health. Do not submit any VDH applications and fees to NASSC.