If your sponsorship agreement includes vending space, NASSC will need to collect some additional information from you through the Sponsor’s Vending Information form. The information collected helps to ensure your space is ready for you.
Once you submit the form, be sure to look for and retain your confirmation email which will contain the link to the information you have submitted and other resources linked only from your email.
Sponsor-Vendors will be able to track the vending materials submitted with a simple click of a link. You’ll always know what we have received and what may still be pending from you.
Please keep copies of all materials submitted to us for your records and bring them with you to the event.
- NASSC – 2023 Vendor Information – includes requirements and deadlines for participation in NASSC as well as City mandated policies regarding signage allowed.
- City of Virginia Beach – Tent and Vendor Separation Distances
- City of Virginia Beach – Food Vendor Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- City of Virginia Beach – Platform Requirements (food & beverage vendors – only if on the sand)
* NASSC holds vendors solely responsible for following all policy and requirements set forth by NASSC, City of Virginia Beach, and other agencies.
Application Process: With the application you will be asked to upload the following:
- MENU or LIST OF ITEMS to be sold, sampled, or given away. Include pricing. For “promotional only” displays (no sales, samples, or giveaways), upload a document describing what is being promoted. PDF file format is preferred.
- PHOTO(s) of SET-UP – Photo(s) must show the full set-up to be used at NASSC including all signage and props. PDF or JPG files preferred.
- The Vendor Agreement & Indemnity (separate from your sponsorship contract) is part of the information form and requires an e-signature from the person authorized to enter into a formal agreement with NASSC.
While completing the online form, you may SAVE your entries and return to complete and submit the form later. All deadlines apply.
Materials due following submission of the application are outlined in the Vendor Information linked above. Materials should be in PDF or JPG format unless otherwise indicated.
- include your business name as part of the file names e.g. Acme_COI.pdf
- screenshots are only acceptable if in the appropriate format, cropped to show only the document, and legible
- send as attachments to email@example.com
Food and beverage vendors must also submit an application and fees to the Virginia Department of Health. Do not submit any VDH applications and fees to NASSC.
Prior to continuing with the Sponsors’ Vending Information form, review all of the above resources carefully.