The North American Sand Soccer Championships have integrated the industry’s leading tournament management system, EventConnect, for our 2020 event. One of the many things this technology manages is all overnight accommodations for traveling teams. Our pre-negotiated tournament hotels will ensure that all participants are receiving our best group rates, amenities, cancellation protections and service.
This is a Stay-to-Play event. As a condition of participation, we ask that all hotel activity takes place on this network, which will provide the best experience possible.
RESERVATIONS for our NEW EVENT DATES: If you booked a hotel for our original dates of June 5-7 and need to make changes or book rooms instead for August 7-9, 2020, review Event Details under the "Lodging" tab for assistance.
If needed, the EventConnect support team can be contacted within the system through online chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (1-888-723-2064).
To help plan your hotel reservations, the below is an expected field layout for 2020 NASSC. Unless Mother Nature rearranges the oceanfront over the winter or team applications dictate, we expect to situate fields approximately as follows:
- U08-U09 Boys and U09-U11 Girls -- 25th - 27th Street
- U10-U12 Boys and U12 Girls -- 27th - 29th Street
- U12-U13 Boys and U13 Girls -- 29th - 31st Street
- U13-U14 Boys and U14 Girls -- 32nd - 34th Street
- U15-U19 Boys and Girls -- 15th - 19th Street
- COED Adult and High School -- 18th - 23rd Street
- Adult Men and Women -- 23rd - 26th Street
- U.S. OPEN and Stadium -- 24th Street
- Tournament Headquarters -- 28th Street