- Super sweet sand soccer t-shirt!
- Free food and drink!
- Enjoying the beautiful oceanfront!
- Community service hours (for HS students)!
- Front row view of the soccer action!
- Knowing that you made a difference in the community!
Who Can Volunteer
- Individuals or groups ages 16+
- Youth between 10-15 years old (with an adult leader/supervisor)
Administrative - Pre-Tournament
- Sorts materials for tournament (schedules, registration material, t-shirts, bag stuffing items, etc.)
Facilities - Pre-Event Inventory/Repair
- Assist with inventory and repairs of goals, signs, supplies, and other equipment.
- This is physical work primarily outdoors. Proper attire for weather. Work gloves recommended.
- Ages 16+
Facilities - Pre and Post Tournament
- Work outdoors loading trucks, setting up beach venue, and breaking down and loading of equipment,
signage and supplies as tournament ends.
- Loading of equipment and supplies onto truck.
- Various shift available.
- This is physical work and may require some lifting.
- Proper attire and shoes for weather and working conditions required (sturdy shoes recommended; no flip-flops for loading/unloading). Bring water, sunscreen. Work gloves recommended.
Facilities - During Tournament
- Work outdoors assisting with field/goal repair and any equipment problems. This is physical work and may
require some lifting.
- Proper attire and shoes for weather and working conditions required (sturdy shoes recommended; no flip-
flops for loading/unloading). Bring water, sunscreen. Work gloves recommended.
- Age 16+
- Monitor activity on a set of fields, assist with scorekeeping, serve as a runner for referees & tent coordinators and answer basic questions for players and parents.
- You will be provided with instruction on site. Experience not required.
- Age 16+
Administrative - On-Site
- Admin volunteers will be tasked as needed within the main Headquarters Office during the event or may be sent to HQ tents on the beach to provide assistance.
- This is a great position for students interested in event planning, management, or hospitality.
- Ages 16+
- Fill and prepare team bags for distribution to teams.
- Ages 16+ (ages or groups ages 10-15 if volunteering with a supervising adult)
- Responsible to check-in incoming teams including review of rosters and waivers.
- Ages 18+ (over 14 if with adult)