NEW in 2019!! If you have been with us before you will notice some changes in the application making it simpler for you. Additionally, we have added a feature allowing you to track your application materials and deadlines with a simple click of a link. You’ll always know what we have received and what may still be pending from you.
Once you submit the application form, review your confirmation email for more details.
Please save copies of your application and all materials submitted to us for your records.
Prior to beginning your application, please download and review the following documents:
- NASSC – 2019 Vendor Information (updated 4-29-2019) – requirements and deadlines for participation in NASSC
- City of Virginia Beach – Platform Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- City of Virginia Beach – Food Vendor Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
With the application you will be asked to upload the following *:
- MENU or LIST OF ITEMS to be sold, sampled, or given away. Include pricing. PDF file format is preferred.
- PHOTO(s) of SET-UP – Photo(s) must show set-up to be used at NASSC including all signage and props. PDF or JPG files preferred.
- 2019 Agreement & Indemnity – download and complete if directed to do so when completing your application. Persons authorized to enter into a formal agreement within the application will not need to download this form
* You will be able to save your application and return to complete and submit later. All deadlines apply.
NASSC vendor’s will be invoiced via email for a deposit of $500/space upon submitting application – the invoice is payable upon receipt. Credit card payments only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) – other payment forms are not accepted.
Please contact email@example.com if you have not received an invoice within 7 days of submitting your application.
Materials due following submission of the application are outlined in the Vendor Information above.These materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.