2020 Vendor Resources
Our Vendors in 2020 will once again be able to track their application materials submitted with a simple click of a link. You’ll always know what we have received and what may still be pending from you.
Once you submit the vendor application, review your confirmation email for more details. Be sure to save the link to view your application.
Please save copies of all materials submitted to us for your records.
Prior to beginning your application, please review all of the following documents carefully: *
- NASSC – 2020 Vendor Information – includes requirements and deadlines for participation in NASSC as well as City mandated policies regarding signage allowed.
- NEW! City of Virginia Beach – Tent and Vendor Separation Distances
- City of Virginia Beach – 2020 Food Vendor Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- City of Virginia Beach – 2020 Platform Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- Vendor Cancellation Policy
* NASSC holds vendors solely responsible for following all policy and requirements set forth by NASSC, City of Virginia Beach, and other agencies.
Application Process: With the application you will be asked to upload the following *:
- MENU or LIST OF ITEMS to be sold, sampled, or given away. Include pricing. PDF file format is preferred.
- PHOTO(s) of SET-UP – Photo(s) must show the full set-up to be used at NASSC including all signage and props. PDF or JPG files preferred.
- 2020 Vendor Agreement & Indemnity – Persons authorized to enter into a formal agreement within the online application will NOT need to download this form. Download only if directed to do so when completing your application.
* You will be able to SAVE your application and return to complete and submit later. All deadlines apply.
Materials due following submission of the application are outlined in the Vendor Information above. These materials should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
NASSC vendor’s will be invoiced via email for a deposit of $500/space upon submitting application – the invoice is payable upon receipt. Credit card payments only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) – other payment forms are not accepted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received an invoice within 7 days of submitting your application.