Welcome to NASSC Team Manager page
In order to ensure you have the information you need to successfully manage your team, we will provide materials for team managers here.
In general, Team Managers will need to:
- Manage the team roster by inviting and ensuring every team member completes his/her participant registration online
- Verify the date of birth of all players, making sure each is eligible for the division the team is participating in. Proof of age may be requested by NASSC during the event.
- Be aware of all deadlines and follow additional information provided to team managers.
- Communicate game schedules to your team members before and during the event. Final schedules will be available online June 11, 2021. Schedules posted prior to this date are considered preliminary and are subject to change.
- Be familiar with the resources below
Thank you for all you do for your team – we appreciate you!
- Team members, or “participants”, include the players as well as coach(es) and manager(s).
- Only registered team members will be allowed on the player-side of the pitch at any time (subject to the 2 non-player limit).
- Youth teams must have a Team Manager and/or Coach at least 25 years of age listed on the roster and present during all games.
- Violent or abusive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- “Participant” and “Team Member” both refer to players, coaches, and managers.
- ALL team members must be invited to a team and complete the required questions online.
- Event Connect Login URL: https://app.eventconnect.io/login It is important team members login using the same email address input by the team manager or currently associated with the user profile.
- Quick Tips – offers a birdseye view of basic team management.
- Adding Team Members
- Player Invitation template – download this template and paste into your own email.
- To invite a coach or assistant manager see the Team Manager Guide
- Participant registration – download and share instructions to help your team members complete their registration surveys. See the Team Manager Guide for troubleshooting.
- Team Dashboard overview
- Team Manager Guide – start with Quick Tips and the Overview, above, but when you need more detail, this is where you’ll find it. Troubleshooting guide included.
- Dual roles on one team – How team members are invited to a team differs for those who will fill more than one role on the team. Review the Overview, linked above, for adding team members.
- Event Details (age groups, competition levels, deadlines, check-in, and more) – click here
- Event FAQs – click here for answers to common questions – your team members will find these useful as well.
- Online Team Check-In – dates for the online check-in period are coming soon! Here’s a checklist to help you prepare.
- Mobile App
- Useful for communicating amongst team members; however, the app is NOT for for building your roster, editing team information, or participant registration. You must login to EventConnect to manage rosters, registrations, and hotels.
- All participants should download prior to the event weekend to receive messages from NASSC during the event.
- available for IOS and Android
- Rules are posted for the previous year pending approval of current year rules.
- Fields map – our field locations are generally consistent year-to-year but subject to change following a late-spring beach survey and registrations.
Most participants will have completed the required Release & Waiver of Liability and agreed to the Code of Conduct when they completed individual registration online through their own Event Connect dashboard. The quick tips above will assist managers trying to determine whether any player, coach, or manager has not yet registered.
- Any participant who has not completed the questions online prior to the roster lock date must download and complete the above two forms.
- In-person team check-in will be required for teams with participants completing hard-copy forms.
- Forms will be made available for download prior to team check-in.