Welcome to NASSC Team Manager page
In order to ensure you have the information you need to successfully manage your team, we will provide materials for team managers here.
In general, Team Managers will need to:
- Manage the team roster by inviting and ensuring each TEAM MEMBER (managers, coaches, and players) accepts the invitation and completes the registration questions.
- Verify the date of birth of all players, making sure each is eligible for the division the team is participating in. Proof of age may be required by NASSC during the event.
- Be aware of all deadlines and follow additional information provided to team managers. See Event Details for more.
- Communicate game schedules to your team members before and during the event. Final schedules will be available online June 5, 2020. Schedules posted prior to this date are considered preliminary and are subject to change.
Thank you for all you do for your team – we appreciate you!
* Scroll down for a list of team manager resources *
- Only rostered team members will be allowed on the player-side of the pitch at any time (subject to the 2 non-player limit). Team members, or “participants”, include the players as well as coach(es) and manager(s).
- Youth teams must have a Team Manager and/or Coach at least 25 years of age listed on the roster and present during all games.
- Violent or abusive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
Unsubscribing from EventConnect email will prevent you from receiving important administrative messages to assist you in preparing for the event. If you have unsubscribed, please e-mail us with a request to re-subscribe to EventConnect email.
- “Participant” and “Team Member” both refer to any and all team members including players, coaches, and managers.
- ALL team members must be invited to a team and complete required questions online.
- Event Connect Login URL: https://app.eventconnect.io/login It is important team members login using the same email address input by the team manager or currently associated with the user profile.
- Quick Tips offers a birdseye view of basic team management
- Team Manager Instructions – start with Quick Tips, above, but when you need more detail, this is where you’ll find it
- Dual roles on one team – How team members are invited to a team differs for those who will fill more than one role on the team. If that team member is one of the team’s players, the way they are invited or registered is more critical. Read more here (check for download if document does not open)
- Event Details (age groups, competition levels, deadlines, check-in, and more) – click here
- Checking team members’ roster status – Quick Tips
- FAQs – click here for answers to common questions – your team members will find these useful as well
- Mobile App
- Rules are posted for the previous year pending approval of current year rules.
- Fields map – our field locations are generally consistent year-to-year but subject to change following a late-spring beach survey and registrations.
- Covid-19 – updates
Most participants will have completed the required Release & Waiver of Liability and agreed to the Code of Conduct when they completed individual registration online through their own Event Connect dashboard. The quick tips above will assist managers trying to determine whether any player, coach, or manager has not yet registered.
- Any participant who has not completed the questions online prior to the roster lock date must download and complete the above two forms.
- In-person team check-in will be required for teams with participants completing hard-copy forms.
- Forms will be made available for download prior to team check-in.