Welcome to NASSC 2019 Team Manager’s Page
In order to ensure you have the information you need to successfully manage your team, we will be uploading documents to this page to assist you.
In general, Team Managers will need to:
- Manage the team roster by inviting and ensuring each player accepts the invitation and completes a player registration associated with your team.
- Verify the date of birth of all players making sure each is eligible for the division the team is participating in. Proof of age may be required by NASSC during the event.
- Inform all players of our Stay and Play policy. Links for lodging are found on our website. Both individual and block reservations are accepted.
- Print TWO copies of the final roster and bring to NASSC Packet Pick-up on Friday, June 7, 2019. Additional information will be provided to team managers closer to the event.
- Communicate game schedules to your team members before and during the event. Final schedules will be distributed at Packet Pickup June 7, 2019.
- NASSC Player Portal Instructions
Thank you for all you do for your team – we appreciate you!
Player Portal Info:Player Portal