Welcome to NASSC Team Manager page
In order to ensure you have the information you need to successfully manage your team, we will provide materials for team managers here.
In general, Team Managers will need to:
- Manage the team roster by inviting and ensuring every team member completes his/her participant registration online
- Verify the date of birth of all players, making sure each is eligible for the division the team is participating in. Proof of age may be requested by NASSC during the event.
- Be aware of all deadlines and follow additional information provided to team managers.
- Communicate game schedules to your team members before and during the event. Final schedules will be available online June 11, 2021. Schedules posted prior to this date are considered preliminary and are subject to change.
- Be familiar with the resources below – we’ll keep them updated so check back regularly
Thank you for all you do for your team – we appreciate you!
- “Participant” and “Team Member” both refer to players, coaches, and managers.
- Adding a team member to your team creates the unofficial roster.
- Once invited to the team, ALL team members must complete registration questions with your team online.
- IMPORTANT: Any manager, coach, or player who has not completed the questions online prior to the roster lock will not appear on the official roster and will therefore be ineligible to participate in this event.
- Event Connect Login URL: https://app.eventconnect.io/login – use the same email address input by the team manager or currently associated with the user profile.
- 2021 Using your EventConnect dashboard – a quick tutorial for managers and team members.
- 2021 Team Manager Guide – start with the link above but when you need more detail, this is where you’ll find it.
- includes troubleshooting assistance.
- Adding Team Members
- Dual roles – how team members are invited to a team differs for those who will fill more than one role on the team. Review the overview linked above.
- Player Invitation template – download this template and paste into your own email.
- To invite a coach or assistant manager see the Team Manager Guide. Using the invitation link for a coach or manager will not work.
- Participant registration – download and share instructions to help your team members complete their registration surveys. See the Team Manager Guide for troubleshooting.
- 2021 Event Details (age groups, competition levels, deadlines, check-in, and more) – click here
- Event FAQs – click here for answers to common questions – your team members will find these useful as well.
- Online Team Check-In
- All teams MUST check-in online
- No in-person check-in.
- NASSC Official Roster will only include the team members who have fully completed their individual registrations.
- Mobile App
- Useful for checking schedules during the event and receiving event messaging
- the app is NOT for building your roster, editing team information, or participant registration. You must login to EventConnect to manage rosters, registrations, and hotels
- EventConnect profiles must be updated with current email address and phone in order to receive communications.
- Available for IOS and Android
- Rules are posted for the previous year pending approval of current year rules.
- Fields map – our field locations are generally consistent year-to-year but subject to change following a late-spring beach survey and registrations.
- Team members, or “participants”, include the players as well as coach(es) and manager(s).
- Only registered team members will be allowed on the player-side of the pitch at any time (subject to the 2 non-player limit).
- Youth teams must have a Team Manager and/or Coach at least 25 years of age listed on the roster and present during all games.
- Violent or abusive behavior or language will not be tolerated.