Welcome to NASSC 2018 Team Manager’s Page
In order to ensure you have the information you need to successfully manage your team, we will be uploading documents to this page to assist you.
In general, Team Managers will need to:
- Manage the team roster by inviting and ensuring each player accepts the invitation and completes a player registration associated with your team.
- Verify the date of birth of all players making sure each is eligible for the division the team is participating in. Proof of age may be required by NASSC during the event.
- Inform all players of our Stay and Play policy. Links for lodging are found on our website. Both individual and block reservations are accepted.
- Print TWO copies of the final roster and bring to NASSC 2018 Packet Pick-up on Friday, June 8, 2018. Additional information will be provided to team managers closer to the event.
- Communicate game schedules to your team members before and during the event. Final schedules will be distributed at Packet Pickup June 8, 2018.
We have an FAQ page to assist team managers as well as players. If the information you need is not found within the team manager documents provided here or in our FAQs, please contact our Administrator for assistance.
- Team Management Instructions (Part 1)
- Team Management Instructions (Part 2)
- NASSC Player Portal Instructions
- 2018 Waiver & Release of Liability (Use only for roster additions after June 2)
If you are not the person who originally registered the team, you will need to get the log-in information from that person in order to manage your team.
Thank you for all you do for your team – we appreciate you!
Team Manager Info (Part 1):Team Management Instruction-Part 1 v.5
Team Manager Info (Part 2):Team Management Instruction-Part 2
Player Portal Info:Player Portal