NASSC takes roster violations seriously. Teams who compete with an ineligible team member, use a player not on the OFFICIAL roster, or have any person on the player sideline who is not on the OFFICIAL roster will take a forfeit, may be considered for a point against their tournament standings, and may be disqualified from the event. No refund will be given.
Roster violations include but are not limited to:
- Ineligible player(s) with regard to age or gender and the division selected for the team
- Ineligible player(s) with regard to Competition level selected for the team
- Coed roster requirements
- Use of a coach or manager who is not on the OFFICIAL roster held by NASSC **
- Use of a player who is not on the OFFICIAL roster held by NASSC **
- Requirement of team to have at least one manager or coach over the age of 25 on the OFFICIAL roster and present on the sideline at all times (youth teams only)
** The roster you build on EventConnect is a list of team members you have invited and is NOT the OFFICIAL roster. NASSC holds the official roster which ONLY those players, managers, and coaches who have completed all of their registration materials from their team dashboard prior to the manager submitting the check-in information or the roster lock date, whichever comes first.