2021 Sidekick Vendor Resources
Our Sidekicks and their vendors in 202 will once again be able to track the application materials submitted with a simple click of a link. You’ll always know what we have received and what may still be pending from you.
Once you submit the vendor application, review your confirmation email for more details. Be sure to save the link to view your application.
Please save copies of all materials submitted to us for your records.
Prior to beginning your application, please review all of the following documents carefully: *
- NASSC – 2021 Vendor Information – includes requirements and deadlines for participation in NASSC as well as City mandated policies regarding signage allowed.
- City of Virginia Beach – Tent and Vendor Separation Distances
- City of Virginia Beach – 2021 Food Vendor Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
- City of Virginia Beach – 2021 Platform Requirements (food & beverage vendors only)
* NASSC holds vendors solely responsible for following all policy and requirements set forth by NASSC, City of Virginia Beach, and other agencies.
Application Process: With the application you will be asked to upload the following *:
- MENU or LIST OF ITEMS to be sold, sampled, or given away. Include pricing. PDF file format is preferred.
- PHOTO(s) of SET-UP – Photo(s) must show the full set-up to be used at NASSC including all signage and props. PDF or JPG files preferred.
- 2021 Sidekick Agreement & Indemnity – For Sidekick sporting events only. Persons authorized to enter into a formal agreement within the online application will not need to download this form. Download only if directed to do so when completing your application.
- 2021 Sidekick-Vendor Agreement & Indemnity – For vendors operating as part of a sidekick sport event only. Persons authorized to enter into a formal agreement within the online application will not need to download this form. Download only if directed to do so when completing your application.
* You will be able to SAVE your application and return to complete and submit later. All deadlines apply.
Materials due following submission of the application are outlined in the Vendor Information above. These materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadlines apply.
Sidekick sports events will be invoiced via email upon submitting application – the invoice is payable upon receipt. Credit card payments only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) – other payment forms are not accepted.
Please contact email@example.com if you have not received an invoice within 7 days of submitting your application.
Sidekick sporting events (referred to as “Sidekicks”) and their associated vendors (referred to as “Sidekick-Vendors”) each fill out a different vending application. Select the appropriate application below: