ONLINE TEAM CHECK-IN PREVIEW
The following is a PREVIEW ONLY of what online check-in will look like. When online check-in is open, managers and coaches will see on their team dashboard(s) a new set of survey questions to complete.
We are encouraging online check-in by all teams. Please have your team members complete their registration questions ASAP. Getting those done sooner allows more time for troubleshooting any issues or addressing questions that come up.
You will find the roster lock date listed in our Event Details under "Deadlines"
Watch for emails and announcements on our Team Manager page for online check-in dates.
The questions are designed to act as a checklist to help you ensure (1) your roster is complete, (2) all participants are eligible to participate within the division this team has entered, and (3) the team is prepared to check-in.
Overlooking details regarding eligibility and check-in will result in disqualification of the team from the tournament.
- Participants who have NOT completed the Registration Requirements found on their team dashboard will NOT be on the official roster and will NOT be allowed to participate. This includes managers and coaches.
- All rosters are considered final upon the roster lock date.
- Any changes to the roster subsequent to the roster lock date must be done during in-person team check-in prior to commencement of the event.
- Are all of your players listed on your team dashboard? From the team dashboard, find the Team players box, click Manage Team, and use Players view to see which players have been invited.
- Have you removed any players who will NOT be participating with this team in NASSC 2020?
- Have you verified the birthdates for all team members to ensure they are eligible for participation in the division in which this team has registered, according to the age groups noted in Event Details? ** IMPORTANT: NASSC age groups are in accordance with the 2019-2020 seasonal year and may differ from your league’s current age parameters.
- Have all of your players completed their registration by answering all of their Participant Questions? From the manager’s team dashboard, look for the notepad icon to the right of the player’s name. If it is blue, the player has completed his/her registration.
- Have all non-player (managers and coaches) for this team completed their Management Questions? From the manager’s team dashboard, look for the notepad icon to the right of the player’s name. If it is blue, the participant has completed his/her registration.
- Is your roster size within limits for the division? Be sure to consider any participant listed as a manager or coach who is also a player. Roster size is limited to 10 players (exception U8-U10 only may have up to 12 players.)
- YOUTH TEAMS ONLY (U08-U18/19 and High School Coed): Do you have at least one coach/manager registered with the team who is over the age of 25 and will be on the player sideline during all matches?
- COED TEAMS ONLY: Do you have at least three (3) female players on the team roster?
Online check-in eligibility - If the answer to any of the above questions is "No":
- ONE team representative only must attend in-person check-in. Due to personal distancing, we will not allow more than one team representative in for check-in.
- For youth teams, the representative must be over 25 years of age.
The online questions will have (3) REQUIRED QUESTIONS for all managers and coaches which must be completed in order for the manager and coach to participate.
- Where a manager's and coach's answers differ, NASSC will abide by the team manager's selection for check-in. If neither manager or coach completes the following, the team must follow the in-person check-in procedure.
- Request to check-in online ONLY if your roster is final and you will not be making any changes.
If you request online check-in above, your team is considered checked-in and the roster is final unless you are contacted by NASSC for additional information. You may not make any roster changes from this point forward.